Friday, November 12, 2010

Thing #15

Delicious was an interesting adventure.  I like how I can tag any website and easily find what I have tagged and then send it to others. My link is http://delicious/kimhearn81. I found a lot of awesome phonics activites that I can now easily share with colleagues. It was easy to explore and play around with tagging any site by numerous tags. However, you have to be careful not to tag to with too many different key words because then you might forget what exactly you were originally looking for in the first place.

This would be a great resource to use for partner work in graduate courses because you could tag and share with your partners all that you had found on your research. I would have loved to use this site during all of my research based days.

I could also use this now with my team mates at work. When we are teaching a new concept like nouns. I could tag all the good sites I have found on nouns and they could do the same and we might get some new games or resources to try with our friends.

I will most definitely use this resource with my colleagues in the future and maybe even parents of my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment