Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thing 17

Yea this was something I had actually done before this class. I have listened to a few podcasts on how to do things. Very informative and specific podcasts to certain computer programs or radio podcasts. The podcasts that I vivsited for this activity were tech teachers which give some great helpful resources on how to. I really love the grammar girl podcast. I could see myself using that one to teach, tutor and help my kids with their homework. Grammar is a weakness of mine and I'll be happy to use this site again and again it is now a part of my google feed. It's amazing how one podcast can lead you to so many more. I work out a lot and have started training to run a 10k. While checking out grammar girl I saw a podcast on running. Now I have a get fit feed that I get running tips and dieting tips on. I know it has nothing to do with education but I still found it while on an education site. It's amazing how we happen upon so many wonderful things by originally exploring something completly different.
I do have an itunes account and have podcasts on the account that I can listen to while I run or work out. I enjoy listening and it's a great resource to have available for any one young or old. I have not used podcats with my students yet but I can definitely see me doing this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment