Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thing 19

I've never heard of voicethreads until now and I can see how this can be used in educaton. I really enjoyed the first grade book that was done for the alphabet. What a great way to get the kids involved with the writing and recording their voices which means that had to read. I could see doing the same thing with my kindergarten students. We publish a class book every year and this way we could have our own little voices to go along with it and the parents would treasure this forever.
As educators, we could teach a concept and use videothreads to teach our students but one person does not have to do all the talking and kids would like it cause its a voice change.  Kids love to hear voices and I think would really enjoy using voicethreads to help others learn or to learn themselves.
Very interesting concept that I will have to explore some more so i can use this in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment