Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing 22

I already had a facebook account and probably spend more time than I should checking out what people are doing on a daily basis. It is important for educators to share ideas and to see what is going on around us through these social sites and also to see what is out there for our kids. So we can know what they are doing and interests they may have. I did not create a myspace account I have never had one and honestly think I cannot handle another site that I feel compelled to check on a daily basis. I like the sharing and seeing others pictures but I think people need to be really careful as to what they post because it is writen documentation that could be held against you in a court of law. Myspace and facebook really seem the same to me form looking at other peoples sites. I just stick with the one because I already have it and again think I should just focus on one instead of 2. I am more familliar with facebook and I think it has a lot of graet features. I can see how educators can keep in contact with each other and send messages like email but in a different fashion that will probably be checked more frequently than an email because everyone checks facebook.
My profile is under my name on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment