Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing 21

Google has so many resources available for so many different aspects of our lives. I explored google sketchup and google sites. I think google sketchup would be a fun place to play around but I'm not sure how I would use it for my everyday life or in my classroom. I sould possibly use other peoples creations of areas to show my students what downtown dallas looks like but that would be about the limit of how I could see myself using google sketchup.

Google sites would be another resource like google docs that I could definitely see myself getting a lot of use out of for school and home. Again, if I could get my family onboard with a google site we could keep up with each others lives better and stay in contact and know what is going on and when. I could also see this as a great way to keep classroom parents informes. we could post our school newsletters, PTA newsletters, and classroom newsletters and save paper. I can only imagine the amount of paper that is wasted due to newsletters taht are possibly just thrown away. I think parents who would want to stay up on school news would definitely be excited to see an internet friendly way of sharing and conserving resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment