Sunday, November 14, 2010

Reflections

Wow where do I even begin, what a journey I have been on over the last few months. This  was reccomended by someone I met this summer at a staff development. She told me it was a great resource and everyone should take the class. It is a lot of work and hard to stay focused on one task at a time but well worth every minute. My internet went out at my house for 2 weeks in the process and I thought it was the end of the world I missed all these things like blogging that I had never done before. Thank you for bringing me out of the dark ages. I fill like I can not only carry on a conversation about technology but use resources in my classroom and even teach others. I have 2 friends tha have now started blogging and they love to check their google readers that I showed them how to set up. YEA ME!!! I can not thank you enough for allowing us to embark on this adventuer that will now be never ending. This class will keep going even after the deadlines. I have so many new ideas and I am very happy that I feel more comfortable with the internet world and have resources to help me continue to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment