Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing 20

Woohoo something I was a little familiar with before this class. Google docs have become an everyday part of my life over the last few months. Our principal loves google doc so we have to send questionaires and responses all the time. She had us take a quick class to make everyone familiar with the application so we could use it school wide for our newsletter and calendar.

I like how you can send it to anyone and you get the responses. It is an awesome application and easy to use just has all the bells and whistles with spreadsheets, powerpoints, word documents and you can easily share and get feedback. I have easily downloaded party letters to parents and sent them to the new room mom to view and make changes. This is so much better than just emailing a document and then making changes and sending it back.

I like the background options and it's easy to post a whole school document questionaire. We had one last week about buncco. We have also used this to find out who wants to participate in a Christmas party for the staff.

I use it with my teammates, parents, and would love to use it with my family if I could get them all on board with filling out the calendar we would never miss another birthday or family function cause everyone would have a live calendar when they clicked on it to check it out. This could save so many family fueds!!!

Google docs rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment