Friday, October 29, 2010

Thing 7A&B

I have been following a few blogs about Ireland and teachers who have set off on a journey to teach there for a few months or years. I have learned many little idioms that are used daily in Irish culture like half 2 means 2:30. Also, they say good boy or good girl when a child answers a question correctly which makes me think of how I talk to my dogs. I am learning a lot of good things to know before I journey over there in March. The blog that I received  all of the facts from was 2 weeks of full teaching in Ireland.  I even joined this page on facebook so I can see what she posts on either to learn all the new things as she experiences the culture.

I am very excited about the google reader because now I can join anything of interest and find out more through the blogs. I can join readers for school or travel. I find this so incredibly overwhelming yet exciting at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment