Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thing 13

Using generators to make almost anything is a great way to spend an evening being creative.  I think I could use the generators as writing prompts and use the signs to post rules for centers or numerous other things we need rules for in our room. The comics would be great for the kids to create their own with a reading buddy because I think it maybe to hard for them to do on their own.

Here is an example of a sign I made with custom sign generator. I made the license plate under license plate and sign under construction signs.


Students could make their own license plates as name plates for their tables. The steps to create these are very easy. Each step is labeled 123. It is well written out for all to follow and the best part is you do not have to join a site and remember yet another password. Anyone can go on and explore, create and save their creation without passwords. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment