Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thing 12

I downloaded pictures to use for this but thought it would be more fun and useful if I used my own photos for this activity and now I can use this in my family scrapbook. My scrapbooks have just become so much more amazing over night. I am really enjoying using our family vacation photos to make comicstrips and slideshows. My students would love seeing these at school. Also, the kids who love comics would eally enjoy reading about themself or creating their own comic to share about themself or a topic of interest. This is so much fun! I have spent the day playing with pictures in between printing my creations off and scrapping them... scrapbooking is my favorite past time so anything creative I can do with pictures seems to keep my attention. I cannot wait to make comicstrips to use with my kiddos word wall words that are on their levels. The possibilites are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment