Sunday, October 3, 2010

thing 5

Adding the google reader has sent me a wealth of knowledge. I love to travel and was excited to see some travel information. However, some are not so positive about the times to travel due to recent terrorists attacks. This is a warning for people who intend on traveling to Europe.
Travelers are being told to not take tours or students should not plan on traveling to Europe during this time. Al Quadia people have been making threats and are targeting tourists amongst others. This is a great topic to research for your own safety before traveling. Unfortunately in todays times we have to worry about terrioism attacks and our safety while traveling.
 This article shows that and gives other links to help the people who want to visit Europe be more aware of the dangers and I'm sure a way of keeping them posted of when would be a better time to travel.
The link to this information is http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03security.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my Google Reader. But it took me a while to tweak it to my liking. Now it helps me keep track of you guys and your posts.

    ReplyDelete