Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thing #8 Stretch Activity

I feel completly lost and confused on the wikipedia site. On the main page was a poem about Autumn and I clicked on the discussion tab and it just had links to other wikipedia news and references to the main page. Nothing related to the poem itself which is what I think I was supposed to be looking for through this activity.

Wikipedia has a ton of information and I feel a bit overwhelmed just by the thought of going back to look for anything. I looked at the history and clicked on a few that had current article and previous articles related. Just like I posted in the beggining of this responce I felt a little lost throughtout this process. I'm not sure what I'll be using the wikipedia for in the future but hopefully after I play around with it some more I won't feel so frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment