Friday, October 22, 2010

Thing 9

The wikispaces sandbox was a bit scary at first. I saw all of the directions and became overwhelemed so much so that it has taken me weeks to get back on and actually accomplish this task. I don't think my sandbox is cool...I just posted what the directions stated and I liked visiting the other sandboxes to see how creative fellow classmates are at this task. Like I stated earlier it was a bit overwhelming at first but now I think I can wiki developing a few skills here and there. I like how anyone can join that is accepted and edit the page.
It was neat to see how everyone could add websites or really anything to the wiki and this helps everyone by giving new ideas for us to use with our students. I really like the concept of the wiki and can't wait to become more comfortable so I can cvreate one for teachers at our school. My sandbox page is http://misd23sandbox.wikispaces.com/crazy. The process at first was making my head go crazy so hints the name.

1 comment:

  1. It is a lot like this Blog, you start off with this blank page, but at the end of this course, you will not believe how much content you have added.

    ReplyDelete