Wednesday, September 22, 2010

thing #1 Reflections of lifelong learning

Most challenging will be view problems as challenges because I just want to conquer a problem and solve it ... I like to avoid problems. Another challenge will be using technology to my advantage because I am trying to learn new technology to use with my students but slowly incorporating it into everyday use with all that I teach.
Habits that will be easy for me are beginning with the end in mind... because I love to set goals and accomplish them so that is the way my mind works. Accept responsibility for my own learning is also easy because I love to learn and am constantly trying to challenge myself. Teaching and mentoring others is done on a daily basis so this will be another habit that I am already on board with and trying to do consistently.
Most important habits for this course will be creating my own toolbox and making time to play.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard Kimberly. I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog. I am glad to see you are planning on having fun with this! That is what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete